Subject: FW: Public Consultation from ECC, deadline 21 April 2025
From: "MKM info" <[email-masked]>
To: "[email-masked]"
Date: Mon, 10 Mar 2025 16:12:21 +0200

Tere

Edastame kuuluvuselt Justiits- ja Digiministeeriumile.

Heade soovidega

Majandus- ja Kommunikatsiooniministeeium

From: Anne-Dorthe Hjelm Christensen 
<[email-masked]>
Sent: Monday, March 10, 2025 4:00 PM
Cc: Public Consultation <[email-masked]>
Subject: Public Consultation from ECC, deadline 21 April 2025

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

To ECC List A and ECC List B,

The Public Consultation has started for the following ECC deliverables which 
were approved at the ECC Plenary meeting #66 held in Malaga on 4-7 March 
2025:

*	Draft CEPT Report 90: “Report from CEPT to the European Commission in 
response to the Mandate “Harmonised technical conditions for introducing the 
latest technology evolution in the future railway mobile communications 
system (FRMCS) using the 900 MHz frequency band”

Link:  <https://cept.org/files/2099/Draft%20CEPT%20Report%2090.docx> Draft 
CEPT Report 90

*	Draft ECC Report 366: “Feasibility of a potential shared use of the 
6425-7125 MHz frequency band between Mobile/Fixed Communications Networks 
(MFCN) and Wireless Access Systems including Radio Local Area Networks 
(WAS/RLAN)”

Link:  <https://cept.org/files/2099/Draft%20ECC%20Report%20366%20.docx> 
Draft ECC Report 366

All ECC deliverables are available 
<https://cept.org/ecc/tools-and-services/ecc-consultation> here on our 
website.

ECO would like to encourage respondents to use the following 
<https://www.cept.org/files/9522/Template%20for%20pc_2020.docx> Template for 
responses to Public Consultation (The template is also available at 
<https://cept.org/ecc/tools-and-services/ecc-consultation> 
https://cept.org/ecc/tools-and-services/ecc-consultation - last column in 
the table). Using the template makes the process of gathering the 
information more efficient. Thank you in advance for your consideration.

Please submit your response to  <mailto:[email-masked]> 
[email-masked].

Deadline for all above ECC deliverables is deadline 21 April 2025.

Kind regards

Anne-Dorthe Hjelm Christensen

Administrative Assistant

ECO  European Communications Office
Nyropsgade 37
1602 Copenhagen
Denmark

Teams

 <https://teams.microsoft.com/l/0/0?users?[email-masked]>

Telephone

+45 33 89 63 00

E-Mail

[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]>

Web-site

 <https://www.cept.org/eco> www.cept.org/eco

This email and any attachments may be confidential and/or privileged. It is 
intended only for the recipient(s) stated above. If you receive this email 
by mistake, please return it without producing, distributing or retaining 
copies hereof.
GDPR information: we have updated our Privacy Policy, which explains what 
personal information we collect and use about individuals, what we do with 
it and why. Here is a link to our updated Privacy Policy: 
<https://www.cept.org/privacy/> https://www.cept.org/privacy/